Monday, November 22, 2010

Saying good by to some parts

Yesterday I gave some old trim pieces away to one of the A-Body.net members. Luckily the pieces she needed were parts that escaped the teams sawsall wielding maniac (he knows who he is).



So in addition to knowing these unused parts will live on in another Cutlass Ciera although they will soon be painted a different color. We will also got a little help in diagnosing our engine problem, get a strut bar made over the winter for us, and some assistance in some other work.

Got to love the web.

1 comment:

  1. If you're in need to team members for 2011, I'd be interested in talking. I'm putting up a post on the LeMons forum for Human Resources. If what I write there leads you to believe I'd be an asset to your team, I'd love to hear back from you.

    -Scott / Racin_G73

    http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewtopic.php?pid=70667#p70667

    ReplyDelete