Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Look who is Hella Sweet

Being that it seems like I'm one of the few people who actually watch all these, I was rather surprised to see me getting the Hella Sweet arrow.

Yeah thats me in the back with the Cap on and clearly I'm Hella Sweet.

Of course this may be out of context and maybe its not me that is Hella Sweet, maybe the Hella Sweet was for Jay's driving prowess, or maybe it is for Judge Eric's first day, or maybe for Kim, cause she just is Hella Sweet.  Maybe it could even possibly be for a certain fine red Italian vehicle.

Its a shame that you can't just watch the video on some kind of internet video site, or can you...



You will also learn what Lemons HQ thinks about puppies and what Jay's stomach feels like after eating a yard of beef and a summer sausage football.  Do they think it is Hella Sweet or Butt Turrible.  The answers may surprise you, although probably not.





No comments:

Post a Comment