Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Flags



Last night I had a thought about the flags on the side of our car. Knowing the ones I did off hand I started to wonder if they were the NATO countries. Although I soon found out while most are in NATO not all (I wasn't sure what to do with a NATO theme anyway) but I still wanted to find out what they were so from left to right as best as I can figure since I think some of the colors have changed over the years

United states
Canada
Belgium
Finland
Italy(although it might be Ireland)
United Kingdom
Holland
Switzerland
France
Portugal
Sweden
Maybe Spain? (might be but it is a really old flag if it is one that hadn't been used since the late 70s)
Denmark
Ireland(although it can be Italy, they are really really similar looking after years of fading)
Germany

2 comments:

  1. We could paint the car U.N. Blue and be U.N. Peace keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we really need to start listing all of our theme ideas together and pick one. I'm kind of wanting to get our application in extra early. Of course we shouldn't do that here don't want anyone accidentally takig our brilliant ideas.

    ReplyDelete